Western Cape Government is inviting unemployed graduates to apply for the ongoing Internship Programme.
The Western Cape Government: Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022.
The Western Cape Government: Corporate Services Centre invites unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to apply for the Graduate Internship Programme for 2021/2022 The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which will provide successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- You are a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Agriculture; Community Safety;
- Cultural Affairs and Sport;
- Department of the Premier;
- Economic Development and Tourism;
- Environmental Affairs & Development Planning;
- Human Settlements;
- Local Government;
- Provincial Treasury;
- Social Development;
- Transport and Public Works.
How To Apply For Western Cape Government Graduate Internships Programme
Applicants who passed the final examinations will be considered. The final results will be verified. Also, other personal information and documentation will be verified in terms of legislation.
Applicants are requested to attach the following documents to their profile:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (preferably in MS Word)
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution)