World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is inviting unemployed graduates to apply for their ongoing Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Are you a graduate or postgraduate who wants to gain valuable workplace experience in climate action and policy, network in professional communities of practice, and participate in meaningful work for climate policy, action and accountability?
If you are and have an interest in climate action and policy, then we invite you to apply for the Climate Ambition to Accountability Project (CAAP) Internship Programme.
The Internships will be based in the following locations:
- Braamfontein, Gauteng
- Newlands, Western Cape
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Internship 1 and 2:
Postgraduate qualification in:
- Environmental Science,
- Environmental Politics,
- Development Studies,
- African Studies
- or equivalent
- Postgraduate qualification, preferably in: Economics and related field.
- A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to a better and sustainable world for all.
- A commitment to career development in the environment and climate action context.
- A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
- Exceptional leadership potential.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 February 2022
Internship Location: Braamfontein, Gauteng and Newlands, Western Cape